Acupuncture Pain Relief
The Acupuncture Pain Relief is a more intensive appointment schedule designed to initiate healing and relieve of painful conditions. One of the keys to achieving a pain-free life is to be a healthier person. This program includes comprehensive support toward feeling energetic and balanced. This holistic approach addresses all of you - the physical, mental, emotional and energetic aspects, helping to create optimal health for healing of chronic pain and inflammatory conditions. This unique combination of Acupuncture and Reiki healing called Energetic Rejuvenation - plus coaching for positive attitude, emotional support, herbal support, dietary guidance, and stress reduction can carry you into wholeness and balance. This program includes two sessions per week for four weeks to dramatically shift your health.
Please come in for your New Patient Acupuncture first to discuss if this program is appropriate for you.
Benefits that Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Provide for Painful Conditions:
• Mediates pain with endorphins and activates opioid systems in the brain that respond to pain
• Improves the blood circulation and the flow to the joints, muscles, nerves, tendons and ligaments
• Reduces inflammation by sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system pathways
• Antihistamine action and down regulation of pro inflammatory cytokines
• Influences the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis to mediate the edema and swelling
• Decreases the stress response and promotes relaxation in the mind and body
Symptoms that Acupuncture can Treat:
• Neurological : injuries, concussion, head trauma, post-stroke recovery, multiple sclerosis
• Joint pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia
• Foot pain, neuropathies, plantar fasciitis, hip, leg and ankle pain
• Shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, various forms of tendinitis
• Carpal tunnel syndrom, arm, wrist and hand pain
• Headaches, migraines, facial pain, trigeminal neuralgia, Bell's Palsy, post-surgical toothache pain
• Neck pain, jaw and Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ)
• Low back pain, mid back, sciatica, pelvic, hip, sacral-iliac joint aches and pains
Contact us for your New Patient Appointment. After your intake and first appointment we can come up with an individual care plan for you.