Fertile Foundation Program for Infertility
The Fertile Foundation Program prepares your body for a healthy pregnancy. The individual treatment plan and timeframe is determined in your initial acupuncture consult to facilitate healing, optimize your health (focusing on either sperm or menstrual cycle), improve blood flow to prepare uterus and ovaries (in women) and support a balanced, healthy body for enhanced fertility. One of the keys to achieving a healthy pregnancy is to be a healthy person.
Benefits that Acupuncture and Chinese Medicinal Herbs Provides for Fertility:
• Improves sperm count, motility, morphology
• Increases energy, strengthens and balances the immune system
• Decreases the stress response and promotes relaxation which helps with hormones for reproduction
• Supports and regulates hormones and blood flow to produce healthier follicles
• Improves the function of the ovaries to produce higher quality eggs
• Increases the blood flow to the uterus and ovaries
• Decreases risk of miscarriage
• Reduces uterine contraction post IVF/IUI
• Reduces the side effects of IVF/IUI medications
• Improves development of blood vessels and thickness of the uterine lining
• Reduces risk of ectopic pregnancy
• Increases chance of conception and rates of embryo implantation
Fertile Foundation Program includes:
Comprehensive acupuncture treatment plan to address individual fertility issues
Health History and Traditional Chinese Medical Assessment
Traditional Chinese Medicine Dietary Guidance
Nutritional Supplement Review and Recommendations
Optional: Custom Chinese herbal formulas or nutritional supplements
This program can be used to support female or male fertility, and is especially helpful for women with a history of miscarriage, failed IVF/IUI cycles , "unexplained" infertility, or other specific conditions inhibiting easy pregnancy.
Creating and fostering the fertile foundation within your womb or testicles is a critical first step. By taking this time to prioritize your health you are setting the stage for enhanced fertility. Taking care of yourself will enhance your sperm and egg quality which is the legacy of DNA you pass along to your offspring. Acupuncture treatments enable your body the vital foundation that is needed to reach your goal of a healthy pregnancy.
Expert recommendations will be given for the optimal timing of specific treatments with various assisted reproductive technologies. In some cases, it can be important and more powerful to create the fertile foundation within you prior to making that investment in assisted reproductive technologies.
Acupuncture supports the Western assisted reproductive technologies such as intrauterine inseminations (IUI), in-vitro fertilization (IVF), in-vitro fertilization (IVF) with Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and other types of medicated cycles.